In the first quarter of 2017, we acquired our export license at South East Qld. Hauliers. Since then, we’ve continued to grow our export logging facility which involves the following:
- Receive in log trucks and run them over the public weighbridge onsite;
- Onsite Authorised Officer inspects the containers and the logs prior to packing;
- Upon the success of the inspection, we then commence packing logs into the containers;
- Containers are weighed and then placed under fumigation;
- Once the fumigation has passed, the containers are transported to the Port of Brisbane to be exported overseas.
At this present time, we have the equipment, land space and procedures set up which enables us the capacity to pack up to 60 containers per day.
Should you have any further questions or enquiries about utilising our services, please contact me.
Nathan Craner – 0432 413 876
Business Development Manager