Career Development Pathway
Every organisation strives to recruit, retain and grow high quality employees. At South East Queensland Hauliers, we have developed a career development pathway specific to our professional drivers.
Due to the diverse nature of our business, we can offer a wide variety of positions. Our goal is to reach out to young drivers aged between 25-35 years of age whom are looking for a growth pathway.
Let’s be honest – in a lot of respects, the days to restraining dads load before he heads out to deliver a load of hay bales is behind us (or diminishing), particularly with OH&S these days. Therefore, we need to be smart about our future planning and how we grow and retain our people.
- Warehouse Forklift Operator
- Single Trailer Driver
- Side Loader and/or Warehouse Local Driver
- Heavy Container Operator, B-Double Driver, Empty A-Double Driver, Low Loader Driver
- Reach Stacker Operator, Wharf A-Double Driver, West A-Double Driver
- Driver Coach
Below is a full range of our services and drivers make up a huge component of our business.
- Container Transport;
- GP & Reefer Container Storage;
- Warehousing Import Unpacks & Export Packing;
- Log Export Packing;
- Bulk Product Tipping & Handling;
- Quarantine 1.1 Licence & Services;
- 77G Bonded Licence & Services;
- Public Weighbridge;
- Abrasive Sand Distributors;
- Tiger Pack Australia – Bulk Bag Distribution.
Should you have any further questions about our driver career pathway specifically or any other questions for that matter, please reach out via our careers page.